We will take back an instrument or bow that we sold ,for the full original sales price,under
the following conditions:
1) Trade is for something in the same category, such as violin for violin, or bow for bow.
2) Trade is for something of greater value
3) Instrument is in essentially the same condition, has not suffered depreciating damage
4) If a certificate of authenticity was provided, it must be returned for the full value to be realized.
5) New commercial bows are excluded, and will be accepted at 60% of their sales price.
6) All instruments and bows will be assessed a reconditioning fee to make the instrument or bow salable. Typical fees are:
- violin/ viola- $200
- violin/viola bow-$75, cello bow -$85